Monday, July 6, 2015

Tag Tuesdays #2 The Book Title Tag

This was a tag from You Tube I saw and seeing as how my reading challenges were all about titles this year I thought it was a good idea to do a tag about titles too! You can see the original tag video from Rachel Reads here

Pick a book title that resonates with these questions:

1. Title that's the story of your life. The Girl with All the Gifts (by M.R. Carey) Ha ha, just joking! My real answer is The Fangirl's Guide to the Galaxy: A handbook for Girl Geeks (by Sam Maggs)


I am such a geek girl, I love it all. I have so many doo-dads around my house that are geeky references. In fact our entire wedding was full of pop culture references - Our order of ceremonies said "Don't Panic" in giant letters across the front!

2. Title that describes your perfect weekend - Everyday (by David Levithan)
 I want everyday to be the weekend. Need I say more?

3. Title of an adventure you'd like to go on - The Girl who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making - Catherynne M. Valente
 How much fun does that sound? Maybe not if I had to build the ship but I'd go along with the girl who made it!
4. Title you want to name your child - Ms Marvel (by Willow G. Wilson)
 Cause why not?

5. Title of your ideal job - Sorta Like a Rockstar (Matthew Quick)
 If I could live like a rockstar without the fame and the having to perform bit it would be pretty sweet. Just travel the world and go to parties, sorta like a rockstar!

6. Title of a place you'd like to visit - The Sky is Everywhere (by Jandy Nelson)
 I love looking at the stars, I'd love to travel to see the northern lights one day. Or be out at sea when the water reflects the sky, that would be amazing. 

7. Title of your love life - P.S. I Love You (by Celia Ahern)
   Not much explanation needed here.


8. Questions you ask yourself - What If? (by Randall Munroe)
 I ask this all too often, I need to stop doing that... what if I cant? See I'm doing it again.


9. Title of a kingdom you want to rule OR name - Mosquitoland (by David Arnold)
The mozzies(mosquitoes) in Australia in the summer are a horrible, if I could rule them I would be the most beloved person there ever was.

10. Title you'd name your band. The Lost and the Found (by Cat Clarke)
That sounds like a pretty cool pop rock band to me. I'd buy their album!

This was heaps of fun. If you'd like to play along leave your answers below or leave a link to your video/blog post.

Happy Reading
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Oooo! This tag looks like a lot of fun to do!

    I had a good chuckle over some of your answers, especially The Sorta Like a Rockstar one.

    ReplyDelete