Thursday, June 25, 2015

Five on Friday #1

Today's topic is 5 books I'm looking forward to reading

  1. A Court of Thorns and Roses - Sarah J. Maas
    The book that everyone's been talking about, I picked it up not that long ago and hope to get to it soon.
  2. The Martian - Andy Weir
    Am hoping to get this for my Birthday (I've nagged my husband about it so I hope he gets the hint!) I really want to read this before the movie comes out, and before I accidentally see a trailer for it.
  3. What Alice Forgot - Lianne Moriarty
    I loved The Husband's Secret so bought 2 Lianne Moriarty books for Mum for mothers day, she's finished this one so has passed it onto me. She liked it so I hope I do too
  4. Anna and the French Kiss - Stephanie Perkins
    I am in desperate need for some fun and romance, and I've heard great things about this book. Plus I need to read it before it's due back at the Library
  5. To Kill A Mockingbird - Harper Lee
    Technically a Re-Read, but am really looking forward to rediscovering this beautiful book before the sequel is released... not long to go now!


What books are you looking forward to reading?
Happy Reading
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment