Monday, June 29, 2015

Monday Musings (June 29)

Musing Mondays is a weekly meme hosted by A Daily Rhythm that asks you to answer a question from a list of prompts. I decided to answer a few :)

I am currently reading... The Girl with all the Gifts by M.R. Carey. It's not quite what I expected but it's pretty good.

Up next I think I'll read...Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins. I am in need of some romantic contemporary very soon. I think this will fit the bill perfectly.

I bought the following books in the past week... My birthday came early!! My husband gave me two books (3 weeks early) He's so nice! I got The Martian by Andy Weir (yay!) and Lexicon by Max Barry.

I can't wait to get a copy of... Go Set a Watchman by Harper Lee. It's not long till the sequel to "To Kill a Mockingbird" comes out. I need to re-read the original very soon.

Would love to know what you've been reading and what you're looking forward to.
Happy Reading
Sarah


2 comments:

  1. I am currently reading - Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard and Because You'll Never Meet Me by Leah Thomas. I recently bought The Girl With All The Gifts, it sounds a little different.

    Up next I think I'll read - The Accident Season by Moira Fowley-Doyle and Uprooted by Naomi Novik. I've read Anna and really enjoyed it. I love Lola and Isla more though.

    In the past week I bought - The Sacred Lies of Minnow Bly by Stephanie Oakes and I can't wait to read it. Heard such great things! The Martian sounds good. I saw the trailer for the movie, and it's not what I was expecting!

    I can't wait to get a copy of - so many, I don't even know where to begin! I agree with Go Set A Watchman! Illuminae by Amie Kaufmann & Jay Kristoff and The Boy Most Likely To by Huntley Fitzpatrick also stand out.

    We've got some great reading happening between us! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your romance break - I luv those as well!
    MY MMs HERE

    ReplyDelete