Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Bout of Books 13

My first read-a-thon! 

Well perhaps I did a few in primary school, but this is my first attempt as an adult. I am super excited to get some reading done and be involved in a week long challenge. I'll be updating my progress here as I go along. 

I'm going to keep my goals low, I still have to work and I'm not the quickest reader in the world. So my aim is to get through two novels and two graphic novels. It may not be a big challenge for alot of readers but for me, well, I'd be pretty psyched to get through that much in a week. If I can get through anything extra that would be a super bonus. 

So wish me luck! Details below or you can click on the link in my side bar

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 11th and runs through Sunday, May 17th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 13 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

Happy Reading,
Sarah

3 comments:

  1. Bout of books is a lot of fun without being too stressful, and I think any reading that is somehow more than what you would read normally (however you count it, in time spent, pages read or whatever) is a win!

    Good luck & have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I hope your read-a-thon is successful and that you read some great books! All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I consider two novels and two graphic novels a pretty good goal. I tend to read more slowly than the rest of the blogging community. I plan to read three books. Anything extra is bank.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete