Saturday, May 9, 2015

Friday Finds #01

So technicallyy it's Saturday, but I just found this topic over at A Daily Rhythm and wanted to participated. Better late than never!

FRIDAY FINDS showcases the books you ‘found’ and added to your To Be Read (TBR) list… whether you found them online, or in a bookstore, or in the library — wherever! (they aren’t necessarily books you purchased).

My Finds:

  • American Gods - Neil Gaiman
This is the book for Little Book Owl's book club for May/June. It looks really interesting and I've been wanting to read something by Neil Gaiman, so why not start here. 
  • A Million Years in a Day - Greg Jenner (A Curious History of Everyday life from the stone age to the phone age)
I found this on the just in shelf in the library and it looked cool. I've been wanting to learn a bit more about history and this looks like an interesting spin on history and how it's influenced the things we do today. I may read the whole thing, or just the chapters that I think are more interesting.
  • The Girl who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making - Catherynne M. Valente
The title of this book sounds amazing! I couldn't go past it, sounds like a pretty fun book too.


Let me know if you've found any books lately I should check out!

Happy Reading
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment