Monday, May 11, 2015

Bout of Books Update #1.5

I must say I am very proud of my progress. I am not a fast reader by any means so it's good to be getting somewhere, I feel like I'm actually accomplishing something. Yay!

I finished We Were Liars by E. Lockhart. It was Amazing! Completely Amazing. I won't tell you much about it because it's really best if you don't know, but I was blown away. 5 Stars

I also read Locke & Key, Vol. 1: Welcome to Lovecraft. I wasn't sure if graphic novels were going to be my thing but I really enjoyed this one. I felt like I really got to know the characters, and I jumped at all the right places. I am very excited to read the rest of this series.  Another 5 stars.

This morning I finished Horseradish by Lemony Snicket, which is a short book full of funny sayings and advice. It was very cute and very much in the same style as A Series of Unfortunate Events. A very quick read but I enjoyed it. 3 Stars (enjoyable but nothing special)

Currently Reading: Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency by Douglas Adams. Not sure how I'm feeling about it yet....

How is everyone going with the read-a-thon? If you have a blog link it down below and I'll come by and say hello

Happy Reading
Sarah



No comments:

Post a Comment